GIRL WHO HAD OPTED TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL-BUSSI ISLAND


I am Nampiina Mary, 13 years in Primary Six (P.6) St. Mark Bulenge Primary School, Bussi Island-Uganda.

I write to thank Eagles Youth Development Initiative (EYDI) through Bussi Island Cluster Project (BICP); for empowering and reminding parents about their roles towards the education of their children focusing on prevention of violence against children.

 


I am girl who had opted to drop out of school because of the vice through Eagles Youth Development Initiative under Bussi Island cluster project helped me to come back to school.

 I am an example of the children at school today because of EYDI/BICP at a time when I had lost hopes of being at school and was planning to make a similar mistake that my elder sister did of getting married.


 EYDI/BICP has helped me to stay at school and gave me things at home like clothes, shoes and school bag with books.


 I want to stay at school to be an example to other children and people on the Island. 


 


God bless you in your activities.

 



NAMPIMA MARY
St. Mark Bulenge Primary School, Uganda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2020

PERIOD PRIDE FOR ALL

Grants and Fundraising Intern